|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||30 pieces|
|Packaging Details:||Standard package|
|Delivery Time:||1-4 working days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, MoneyGram, Paypal|
|Supply Ability:||2000 pcs per week|
|Containes:||Lidocaine 4% With Epinephrine||Type:||Pain Control|
|Net:||10ml||Warning:||For External Use Only , Keep Out Of Eyes|
topical anaesthetic cream,
permanent makeup numbing cream
Qingmei tattoo topical anesthetic for permanent tattoo and lip use and healthy , immovable cloaser matching essense
Product Description :
|MOQ: 100bottles||apply this to the cotton and cover it on|
|the procedure area and wait 15to 20 minutes,|
|then begain the procedure|
|can use for eyebrow and the lip|
Drug Facts :
Active ingredient ( in each ml ) purpose
Lidocaine HCI 40mg... Local anesthetic
Local anesthetic epinephrine HCI 0.4mg
Vasoconstrictor / shrinks swelling
When you use this product :
1. You may not have pain-avoid sources of heat or injury.
2. You may have burning or stinging if accidental eye contact.
3. You may have temporary skin irritation or sensitivity
4. Keep out of eyes and mouth and out of children's reach
1. Ask a doctor before use if you have live or heart disease, high blood presure, pregnant and / or breast feeding, know a allergies to any ingredient, thyroid disease, diabetes.
2. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking prescription drugs for high blood pressure, depression, or have difficulty urinating due to enlargement of the prostate gland.
3. When using this product avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse the eyes with large amounis of water and see a doctor immediately. If upon application, a rash or irritation, such as burning or itching develops, discontinue use. If symptoms persist, consult a doctor. For external use only.
Its possible side effects are likely to include swelling or redness at the application site, unusual
sensations on skin or pale skin. Severe to rare side effects may include allergic reactions like hives,
rash, itchiness, facial swelling, and difficulty in breathing or tightness in the chest.
Contact Person: Mrs. Liqin Huang