|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10 pieces|
|Packaging Details:||Standard package|
|Delivery Time:||1-4 working days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, MoneyGram, Paypal|
|Containes:||Lidocaine 20%||Type:||Pain Control|
|Weight:||1ml||Warning:||For External Use Only , Keep Out Of Eyes|
tattoo anesthetic cream,
permanent makeup numbing cream
Teenlun liquid anesthetic
Product Description :
Drug Facts :
Active ingredient ( in each ml ) purpose
Lidocaine HCI 20%... Local anesthetic
Local anesthetic epinephrine HCI 0.4mg
Vasoconstrictor / shrinks swelling
When you use this product :
1. You may not have pain-avoid sources of heat or injury.
2. You may have burning or stinging if accidental eye contact.
3. You may have temporary skin irritation or sensitivity
4. Keep out of eyes and mouth and out of children's reach
1. Ask a doctor before use if you have live or heart disease, high blood presure, pregnant and / or breast feeding, know a allergies to any ingredient, thyroid disease, diabetes.
2. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking prescription drugs for high blood pressure, depression, or have difficulty urinating due to enlargement of the prostate gland.
3. When using this product avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse the eyes with large amounis of water and see a doctor immediately. If upon application, a rash or irritation, such as burning or itching develops, discontinue use. If symptoms persist, consult a doctor. For external use only.
1) Deep Numb is topical anesthetics that helps numb the skin from pain of minor procedures, such as tattooing, laser, cosmetic, waxing, piercing, vaccination, etc.
2) Deep Numb cream works by blocking the pain signal sent by the nerve endings on the skin. When applied to the procedure area as directed a feeling of numbness will follow.
3) It is very important that the application instructions are followed as directed. You need to leave the
cream and plastic wrap on the area for at least 2 hours prior to the scheduled procedure.
4) Skin typically remains numb for 1 – 4 hours once cream is removed from treated area. The numbing effect depends on the skin type and the location on the body.
5) For best result, use one 10g tube which covers approximately 3” x 3” area of your skin.
6) For a long procedure lasting hours over large areas apply numbing cream over the entire work area then remove in sections as procedure progresses.
1) Wash the area receiving tattoo or laser treatment with soap and water. Dry area completely.
2) Apply a thick amount of numbing cream to the area and rub in thoroughly.
3) After rubbing into the skin, apply a 2nd heavy layer of cream (1/8" or 3-5 mm thick) over the area.
4) Cover the cream with plastic wrap (saran wrap). The heat under the plastic wrap helps activate the cream. and keeps the cream form drying off.
5) Leave cream and wrap in place for 2 hours before procedure. For long procedures lasting hours over large areas; apply NumbFast over the entire work area, then remove in sections as procedure progresses.
6) Skin typically remains numb for 1-4 hours once cream is removed from numbed skin depending on skin type and location on body.
Its possible side effects are likely to include swelling or redness at the application site, unusual
sensations on skin or pale skin. Severe to rare side effects may include allergic reactions like hives,
rash, itchiness, facial swelling, and difficulty in breathing or tightness in the chest.
Contact Person: Marissa Zheng