|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||30 pieces|
|Packaging Details:||Standard package|
|Delivery Time:||1-4 working days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, MoneyGram, Paypal|
|Supply Ability:||2000 pcs per week|
|Containes:||Lidocaine 4% With Epinephrine||Type:||Pain Control|
|Net:||2 G/pcs||Warning:||For External Use Only , Keep Out Of Eyes|
|Feature:||No Pain||Ingredient:||Pure Water,lidocaine,adrenalin|
|Package:||Can Be Sold Without Label|
tattoo anesthetic cream,
topical anaesthetic cream
tattoo topical anesthetic for permanent tattoo and lip paste , harmless
|Packing||Can be sold without LOGO|
1. Using an alcohol cotton wool dip inside liquid rub the skin hardly 3-5 minutes ;
2. Secondly ,Apply the paste on the lip keep 15-25 minutes , the skin will achieve deep anesthesia up to 1-3 hours;
3. Finally , Cleaning labial ministry beginning to tattoo .
Dominant Ingredient : Lidocaine Hydrochloride 4% , Tetracaine Hydrochloride 2% , Epinephrine 2% .
1. Stop useing during procedure, Because Epinephrine will make the lip change to dark .
2. Keep at a low temperature
1) DeepNumb is topical anesthetics that helps numb the skin from pain of minor procedures, such as tattooing, laser, cosmetic, waxing, piercing, vaccination, etc.
2) DeepNumb cream works by blocking the pain signal sent by the nerve endings on the skin. When applied to the procedure area as directed a feeling of numbness will follow.
3) It is very important that the application instructions are followed as directed. You need to leave the
cream and plastic wrap on the area for at least 2 hours prior to the scheduled procedure.
4) Skin typically remains numb for 1 – 4 hours once cream is removed from treated area. The numbing effect depends on the skin type and the location on the body.
5) For best result, use one 10g tube which covers approximately 3” x 3” area of your skin.
6) For a long procedure lasting hours over large areas apply numbing cream over the entire work area then remove in sections as procedure progresses.
1) Wash the area receiving tattoo or laser treatment with soap and water. Dry area completely.
2) Apply a thick amount of numbing cream to the area and rub in thoroughly.
3) After rubbing into the skin, apply a 2nd heavy layer of cream (1/8" or 3-5 mm thick) over the area.
4) Cover the cream with plastic wrap (saran wrap). The heat under the plastic wrap helps activate the cream. and keeps the cream form drying off.
5) Leave cream and wrap in place for 2 hours before procedure. For long procedures lasting hours over large areas; apply NumbFast over the entire work area, then remove in sections as procedure progresses.
6) Skin typically remains numb for 1-4 hours once cream is removed from numbed skin depending on skin type and location on body.
Its possible side effects are likely to include swelling or redness at the application site, unusual
sensations on skin or pale skin. Severe to rare side effects may include allergic reactions like hives,
rash, itchiness, facial swelling, and difficulty in breathing or tightness in the chest.
Contact Person: Cherry wu